Thursday, June 26, 2008

A little man-man-man chat on MSN.

After that sad incident that happened, two of my good poly friends, Ben and Jian wei opened a chat window and chatted with me for almost 1hour+, reaching two hours.

I told them about my problems, i've faced throughout the two weeks. What they have done, was really more than what i expected from them. Maybe, these are what u really call FRIENDS. They even sent me several links to youtube to some very nice songs to encourage me. I'm really touched.

After talking to them, i was feeling alot more confident and encouraged. Although i'm now facing one of the toughest difficulties in life, i will not give up hope, i will push till the end. And i hope i will get back what God gaved to me when i asked him for an angel.


Something to share with everyone. :)

two songs...

Deep purple - soldier of fortune http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGHbzP96WWA
Steel heart - she's gone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxnGaURm3B8

and...
P- Persevere
U- Until
S- Something
H- Happens

ENJOY! :)

No comments: