Sunday, July 6, 2008

I remember

I'm typing this down, even though at this period of time, i'm away.

For these wise words, i would like to share with everyone.

During my secondary school life and even now, there have been ups and few downs. But during my down times, they are really bad. I shall not speak of them though.

I remembered once, i was at that catholic church at siglap hill, doing some soul searching and sitting there, alone. A priest sat beside me, for i looked very troubled during then. After a short chat, i asked him, " I have many problems of my own, which i know are insignificant, but i have one main problem, i can't understand. What is the difference between a christian and a catholic?"

He answered it with ease. Said "There is no difference at all, there are no boundaries. Religion means nothing,
the most important thing is that you must believe in whatever that is right."

For me, i believe in whatever that is right. I have regretted doing so many unkind and bad things in the past. It was just a very bad solution to ease the troubles and pains that i have gone through. Thus, I have decided to change, mend my ways to become a better person. Problems and troubles are just trivial matters now. The most important task, is to overcome the bad side of myself. I rather die trying than giving up. Hope i will be blessed with the courage, endurance and strength to do that and keep my mind away from evil temptations.

"There's no mountain i can't climb. There's no tower too high. No plane i can't learn how to fly."


-Sean

No comments: