Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Go away! Don't come back.

Haven't been posting in a while.. so yea (:

Anyway, i didn't have headaches, dizzyness and of course irregular heartbeats for like two or three weeks already. I'm very happy about it.

However, yesterday, while i was studying for my maths, when i just stood up to grab a book from the shelf, my irregular heartbeats were back and it was super fast i swear. Hated that moment alot, to think it was gone for quite a while. Arrg. But it went off pretty fast too! Less than 5 minutes.

right after that, i've got a bad headache. Sheeesh, guess it will just will not go away.

Today's maths examination = KO-ed. But should be able to pass (:

Andddd i really don't like my mum, she's don't even want to speak to me now. Always throwing random tantrums and stares, randomly picks on me. Scolds me for simple things like not switching off the lights in the room etc.

-Sean

No comments: