Saturday, September 6, 2008

Hey!!!

Its been quite a while since i've blogged.

Been busy with "exams" or more like playing hard during that period of time, rotting off at home as well as hanging out. Even played games. ( Shitty that i've started to play back games. Nothing else to do at home! ) However, i just don't feel the same satisfaction and the joy when playing back the same games, which brought me endless joy during my secondary school and JC days. ):

But!! Its good that i've been constantly reading, even during train rides, newsweek or times magazines are there to accompany me, improve my lousy english and to keep myself updated with the latest news! Caught a number of pretty interesting documentaries too. Such as the one i caught a few hours ago. "Last secrets of the axis powers". Somehow, a history student like me, will always be fascinated by such a topic. If you want to know more about it, just ask me! I'm more than willing to share with you. Can't wait for monday night tho, haven't been able to catch " Underground worlds" for quite sometime.

All that i can say is, altho i'd be fine, for almost the whole day, its always during such a time, when i'm alone in my room, i'd feel terrible. Sheeesh. You know what i mean (: Yes, i'm a fool, always will be one and my stupidity matches none.




and who's the one who left that comment on my previous entry?! Thanks

No comments: