Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yesterday and today

Yusuke, came to Singapore. Met with up with the gays for a day of zoo-ing and at night safari.
Good stuff. Will upload the photos i've taken soon. I'm very tired today.

However, i had irregular heartbeats again, almost drained the whole life out of me, when i was at the zoo, while looking at the white tigers.
Such signs were never good. And always bad things follows. Today, although having a great time in town and catch 4bia, but after that, i was feeling quite sad, very lonely, like how i used to feel, or should i put, felt since young. Seeing people around me, even outsiders, passer-bys having so much fun, with smiles on their faces, i'll feel kind neglected. I don't know how to describe this kind of feeling, but its not good. I thought i would have gotten rid of it, but bad things just keeps coming back no matter what.

Last of all, 4bia's good stuff (:

No comments: